All Buyers and Users of Blinds and Window Furnishings should be aware of the Potential Hazard to Children, Babies and Vulnerable adults posed by Unrestrained Cords, Braids, Chains and Wires. Blind Design are part of the “MAKE IT SAFE CAMPAIGN” All our Blinds are fitted as standard with cord tidies as suggested by The British Blind and Shutter association.
REMEMBER :- Make sure All Cords are out of reach of children.
Blind Design recommends the following:
- Ensure that cord/chain lengths are appropriate to the circumstances
- Have cords adjusted to keep them out of the reach of children
- Use one of the many proprietary cleats, cord tidy’s, clips or tie-downs that are available.
- Keep furniture away from window coverings
- Consider the use of motorised blinds
Blind Design are fully insured and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations. Our Staff have Enhanced DBS Checks and are trained in all aspects of blind installation.